Thursday 5 November 2009

Olly would have loved to get Spice-y

Who was Olly Murs first crush? The cheeky geezer from Essex has revealed that Posh Spice was his first ever crush. Olly revealed that he was so besotted by the Victoria Beckham that he even copied the hairstyle of her husband David.

"My first celebrity crush has got to be Victoria Beckham. I was a massive Spice Girls fan back in the day, when I was about 16," he told the ITV1 show's official website.

"I used to have my hair like David Beckham with the blonde locks and the highlights in the hair. She was definitely my first celebrity crush."

He added: "My biggest pin-up was David Beckham. As well as fancying Victoria Beckham and having every picture of her on earth, I had loads of pictures of David because I support Manchester United and he's from around where I live."

No comments:

Post a Comment